Toyota C-HR GR Sport 2WD Hybrid
- 1.8L Hybrid
- 4.3 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- 4 cylinder, in-line, 16-valve DOHC with VVT-i Wide and Direct Injection
- Length 4395(mm), Width 1795(mm), Height 1550(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 0(KG), Unbraked 0(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
Eurobodalla Toyota treats you and every person that comes to our Dealership or contacts us as a Guest.
We are a 5-Star Guest Experience Dealership which is awarded by Toyota Australia.
We base everything we do around you – we call it ‘guest-centricity’ as we like to treat you and everyone that visits us like guests in our home.
At Eurobodalla Toyota we take the time to understand your needs and recommend the vehicle that will meet your lifestyle or business requirements.
When you purchase and drive away in your new car, you will have a full tank of fuel free, ready for your new adventures!
At Eurobodalla Toyota, we understand that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision. We're determined to make this process a 5 Star Guest Experience as well as simple, enjoyable and competitively priced.
We have a range of services in a one-stop shop, such as:
- Competitive business and personal Finance & Insurance options.
- Toyota Access Finance with Guaranteed Future Value of your Toyota.
- Toyota Genuine Accessories and Parts.
- Capped price vehicle servicing.
- Trade in Valuations.
- Wide range of vehicles in stock.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[W1] The Hybrid Battery is warranted for the 5 years/ unlimited kms from date of first delivery. This can be extended for an additional 5 years with an annual Hybrid health check, as part of normal vehicle routine maintenance. Refer to warranty conditions. This warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[F1]*3.9% comparison rate available to approved applicants of Toyota Finance to finance new & demo: (1) Corolla Hatch Petrol & Hybrid models (build dates from May 2018 – September 2021); and (2) Corolla Sedan Petrol & Hybrid models (build dates from September 2019 – September 2021); and (3) C-HR Petrol & Hybrid models (build dates March 2019 – September 2021). Offer available for Private, Bronze & Silver customers only. Offer ends 30/09/2021. Maximum finance term of 48 months applies. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Finance reserves the right to change, extend or withdraw an offer at any time. Ask your dealer for more information. Comparison rate is based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.